Team Alberta Registration
Alberta will be participating in the Midget (Box Lacrosse), Bantam Female (Box Lacrosse), U15 (Men's Field Lacrosse), and U19 (Women's Field Lacrosse)
TEAM ALBERTA REGISTRATION | Team Alberta Head Coach Application
- Midget Boy's Box - CAD$85.00
- Bantam Female Box - CAD$85.00
- Midget (U15) Field - CAD$85.00
- U19 Women’s Field - CAD$85.00
Team Alberta Requirements
Players who have not applied by the deadline date will NOT be permitted to try-out.
- Players must register as a runner or goalie, not both.
- Players must be registered and playing for a lacrosse club or team in the applicable sector that is under the jurisdiction of the Alberta Lacrosse Association (ALA) for the 2019 playing season.
- Players may be required to attend more than one try-out camp.
- Players, Club & Team Alberta coaches are strongly encouraged to work together to allow obligations to both teams to be met. Recommended priority is club games followed by Team Alberta activities.
- Players Red Deer and North will attend the Edmonton Camp
- If selected, players and parents are required to sign and adhere to the ALA Code of Conduct.
- Players are to follow the criteria and rules as set up by the Canadian Lacrosse Association
*Players must supply a non-refundable fee of $85.00 to the Alberta Lacrosse Association for Team Alberta regional tryouts. The $85 fee will include a tryout gift. Final tryout camp will be a non-refundable $50 fee.
**Refunds for tryout fee will only be considered for Medical reasons. A Doctors note is required. Refunds are subject to approval and a $10 administration fee.
Please, direct questions to the Senior Director of Development Paul Rai